Phase Three - Atrial Fibrillation
As part of our commitment to support healthcare professionals to continue the great work with detecting and protecting patients with atrial fibrillation (AF), we have produced explicit AF resources to be used and shared amongst colleagues.
- Atrial Fibrillation Toolkit - Download this toolkit for methodologies, resources and support for commissioners and clinicans working to reduce AF-related strokes.
- COVID-19 - Latest guidance on switching from warfarin to DOACs available to download.
- AF Screening Tools – Instructions for importing and activating search templates to help trigger potential patients with AF, which can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
- Guide to the management of AF – A pathway for detection and stroke consideration including anticoagulation supported by Dr Mathew Fay (Clinical Chief Executive - Affinity Care. Trustee - AF Association).
- Top Tips for Clinicians with DOAC top tips – helpful tips on DOAC prescribing in AF and DVT/PE by Dr Youssef Beaini (CVD Lead) with dosing advice.
- Introduction to AliveCor – Document to help you when using the Kardia AliveCor with step by step guidance, handy tips and recommended actions.